Trilix is hiring a Media Specialist. As a Media Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting in traditional and digital media buying and planning initiatives for our clients.
The Media Specialist will use his/her media expertise to create proposals, negotiate/communicate with vendors, tag/traffic all campaigns, monitor campaigns from start to finish, analyze and optimize all campaigns, report campaign statistics and manage client budgets.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23.
Media Specialist Expectations:
- Collaborate with media department and accounts team to develop, execute and report on all media campaigns.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into paid media strategy and proposals.
- Implement traditional media campaigns (Television, Cable, Radio, Outdoor, Newspaper, Magazine, etc.)
- Implement digital media campaigns (programmatic, SEM - Google AdWords, display video social, site direct, etc.)
- Work with web team to offer SEO knowledge and expertise to our clients.
- Work with creative team to communicate ad specifications and deadlines.
- Work with Business Management team to reconcile all vendor invoicing.
- Provide campaign recap reporting to clients and recommend appropriate optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends & developments.
Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, advertising, marketing or related field.
- At least three (3) years of business experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Solid organizational skills including time-management, prioritizing, multi-tasking and focusing under deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), media buying software (STRATA preferred), and media research tools (SQAD, Telmar, Nielsen, Scarborough).
- Certifications in Google Adwords and Google Analytics are preferred.
- Knowledge of remarketing and conversion pixel best practices.