Trilix is looking for a back-end web developer with at least three years of development experience. The position requires both building new sites and maintaining current ones using our custom CMS. The developer will work on many websites in a variety of industries, and coordinate with strategic, account and sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of PHP.
- At least three years development experience.
- Experience with complex query development. MySQL experience is a plus.
- A strong understanding of Apache and Linux is a plus.
- Drupal experience a plus.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage time accordingly.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible team-oriented environment with both internal and external clients.
Qualified applicants should send their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.