Trilix is looking for a creative video professional who has a desire to experiment behind the camera and while editing. We need someone to join a growing team of like-minded storytellers, developing videos from concept to completion.
Job duties include:
- Shooting and editing different types of content and approaches
- Craft strong stories and effectively express them through video
- Be an effective member of a production team or shoot on your own
- Pre-production through post-production planning
- Respond to constructive direction to improve final products
- Efficiently multi-task and keep a high standard of quality
The ideal candidate must have a degree in film making or TV production, one year of experience behind the camera and using the Adobe Suite, be self-motivated, ready to go above and beyond and possess good communication skills. Experience shooting/editing sporting events is a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.