Trilix is seeking a highly creative post-production artist who has experience in video editing, audio production practices. Including but not limited to, sound design and mixing, along with music implementation and voice production. This position is to expand a team of like-minded storytellers, developing videos from concept to completion.
Job duties include:
- Engaging in editing and other post-production duties for an extensive variety of video content.
- Demonstrating unique perspectives and visual identities.
- Utilize strong collaboration skills with fellow team members.
- Willingness to rapidly test and experiment with new ideas and techniques.
- Engage in audio recording, mixing, editing and sound design practices.
- Source and organize both voice-over talent as well as music options through available libraries.
- Effective planning skills to execute at all levels of production.
- Respond to constructive direction and feedback to improve final products.
- Efficiently multi-task and retain a high standard of quality.
Ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in film production.
- 3-5 years of experiences in various aspects of film post-production.
- Demonstrated capabilities in sound recording, mixing and design.
- Unique creative portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of work.
- Strong knowledge and applied skills utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivation with the readiness to go above and beyond.
- Possess strong communication skills.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at email@example.com.