Trilix is seeking a full-time senior communications specialist to lead planning and execution of PR strategies and tactics for clients. Tactics will largely focus on media relations, strategic planning (including development and execution of PR plans) and content development.
Job duties include:
- PR plan development and implementation
- Media outreach and relationship management
- PR advisory services, including crisis communications and proactive issues management support
- Development of client blogs, newsletters and other content for distribution channels
- Research and analytics for product and brand market positioning
- Event planning with pre- and post-event communications and reporting
- Social media content development, planning and advisory services, including guidance on social media and communications efforts across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Crisis communications
- Other public relations and communications related tasks as needed
Candidates must have 6–8 years of public relations experience and a degree in public relations or a related field (or equivalent work experience). Candidates must have excellent speaking, writing and proofreading skills, including familiarity with AP style. Candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to work independently to meet tight client-driven deadlines. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in media relations and strategic planning and who have a master’s in public relations or Accreditation in Public Relations.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.