Trilix is seeking a motivated, organized, detail-oriented project coordinator to work closely with our client, one of Birmingham’s premier companies. The project coordinator is charged with organizing, managing and completing both ongoing and one-time projects as directed by account managers and other agency staff.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining detailed meeting and project related notes
- Ensuring agency systems and processes are followed
- Focusing on details, accountabilities and a sense of urgency for tasks
- Collaborating within the agency to ensure the highest quality work product
- Proactively providing project updates to account managers and clients
Candidates must have a degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent work experience), 1–3 years of experience, demonstrated success managing multiple tasks and excelling in a fast-paced, professional work environment. Excellent verbal and written skills as well as a service mentality are required.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at email@example.com.