Trilix is seeking a highly creative post-production artist with a passion for storytelling to produce unique and engaging video content. This position joins a team of like-minded storytellers, developing videos from concept to completion for a wide array of clients and markets.
Job Duties Include:
- Engaging in editing and other post-production duties for an extensive variety of video content.
- Demonstrating unique perspectives and visual identities.
- Collaborating with fellow team members.
- Willingness to rapidly test and experiment with new ideas and techniques.
- Experience with audio recording and sound mixing practices.
- Effective planning skills to execute at all levels of production.
- Respond to constructive direction and feedback to improve final products.
- Efficiently multi-task and retain a high standard of quality.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- A degree in film production.
- 3-5 years of experiences in various aspects of film production.
- Unique creative portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of work.
- Demonstrated samples of interview-based video storytelling.
- Strong knowledge and applied skills utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivation with the readiness to go above and beyond.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Experience in sound design.
- Experience within multi-disciplinary art environments.
- Ability to meet and interface with clients.