Trilix is seeking a media coordinator to assist with media buying and planning initiatives for Trilix clients. The media coordinator will also assist with industry research, data entry, and monitoring production calendars and creative assets.
Job Duties Include:
Research and Negotiation:
- Analyze media research data to determine the most appropriate selections in helping a client achieve their goals and objectives.
- Discuss projects with clients and media specialists to negotiate rates with media reps to obtain the most competitive pricing.
- Build relationships with media sales representatives.
- Work with creative team to collect creative assets as well as assist in daily production calendars.
Participation and Development:
- Monitor buying strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and latest media trends.
- Assist with writing proposals.
- Manage invoice reconciliation.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, advertising, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail, prioritizing and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.