Trilix is looking for a front-end web designer/developer with three to five years of experience. The position requires designing websites, converting those designs into responsive markup and working with PHP developers to tie the site into our home-grown CMS.
This position will work on many websites in a variety of industries and will coordinate with strategic, account and sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three to five years experience building responsive websites.
- Experience in web design principles with an understanding of navigation and interface for maximizing usability, from wireframes to layout.
- Familiarity with common design programs. Experience with Sketch a plus.
- Knowledge of cross-platform issues and troubleshooting CSS bugs across all major browsers.
- Solid understanding of SEO.
- Experience with SASS a plus.
- Experience with versioning.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage time accordingly.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible team-oriented environment with both internal and external clients.
- Evaluate existing user interfaces and suggesting design improvements.
- Experience with email marketing development and platforms a plus.