Trilix is seeking a full-time digital media analyst who will be responsible for planning, reviewing, monitoring, optimizing, providing strategic recommendations and reporting for all digital campaigns from start to finish.
Job duties include:
- Understand client objectives and translate them into paid digital media strategies and proposals.
- Implement digital media campaigns: digital display, pre-roll, OTT, SEM, site direct and social. Campaigns run via third-party vendor, self-serve DSP or Google Ads.
- Stay on top of digital industry trends, digital capabilities, developments and available platforms.
- Provide campaign recap reporting to clients and recommend appropriate optimizations.
- Perform website, SEM and digital campaign audits.
- Offer SEO knowledge and expertise to our clients.
- Communicate ad specifications and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads platform, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Work with tools such as SEMrush and self-serve DSPs.
- Build relationships with media sales representatives.
- Assist in writing digital campaign proposals.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, advertising, marketing or related field
- At least three to five years of business experience
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Tag Manager Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.