If you have a passion for writing and experience implementing PR and marketing strategies to grow and support brand awareness and audience engagement, Trilix might be the place for you.
Trilix is seeking a full-time communications specialist to develop and implement PR and social media strategies on behalf of clients, including media relations, crisis communications, content generation, social media management, digital media advertising, new business development and more!
Job duties include:
- Press release writing, pitches and media outreach
- PR advisory services, including crisis communications
- PR/social media plan development and implementation
- Research and writing for client blogs, newsletters and other marketing material
- Proposal writing and new business pitches
- Social media management, including implementation of social media advertising campaigns across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Website copywriting
- Research and analytics
- Event planning and attendance
- Other public relations and communications tasks as needed
Candidates must have 3–5 years of public relations experience and a degree in public relations or a related field (or equivalent work experience). The ideal candidate will have strong writing and proofreading skills, including familiarity with AP style. Candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to work independently to meet tight client-driven deadlines. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience writing proposals, pitching new business and managing projects and clients.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at email@example.com.