Do you have a passion for web development and the experience to back it up? Trilix is looking for a back-end web developer to join our Interactive Department and work alongside a talented team of web developers and designers. We are looking for someone who understands the intricacies of back-end web development and enjoys solving technical challenges.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of PHP.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience with complex query development. MySQL experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Apache and Linux is a plus.
- Good organizational skills — must be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage time accordingly.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible team-oriented environment with both internal and external clients.