If you’re passionate about solving client problems and are looking for new challenges and upward mobility, Trilix might be the place for you.
Trilix is seeking a self-motivated, organized, strategic thinker to join our account services staff. The account manager is in charge of acquiring, retaining and growing existing client and new business relationships. The individual will be expected to provide the highest quality counsel to our clients and represent the agency in a respectful, professional manner.
Job duties include:
- Serving as the main contact between Trilix and clients
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to grow their services and products
- Driving opportunity for the agency through client acquisition, retention and growth
- Utilizing agency resources and personnel to deliver the greatest product and/or service
- Maintaining accurate and detailed budget and project reporting, including process monthly client billings
Candidates must have 2–5 years of account or project management experience, a degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent work experience), leadership experience and excellent verbal and written skills. Manufacturing and/or agency experience is helpful, but not required.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at email@example.com.